Laser Tag Orlando
Hukoo’s Family Fun is Orlando’s favorite spot for laser tag
Are you looking for laser tag in Orlando? Then look no further. Hukoo’s Family Fun, Orlando’s favorite indoor playground, is equipped with state of the art laser tag technology!
With 5,000 square feet of space spread over two different floors, Hukoo’s boasts the best indoor laser tag fun in Orlando for up to 30 players at a time.
Hukoo’s LaserForce system is equipped with the latest laser tag technology found in Orlando:
- DMX-controlled video-mapping on the walls
- 3 interactive landscapes
- Fiber optic battle vests and laser-shooting phasers
- Multiple target bases
- Multiple game modes
Hukoo’s Family Fun focuses on family, making this the place for kids of all ages to play laser tag in Orlando. Along with Laser Tag and Laser Lockdown, at Hukoo’s you’ll also find:
- Jungle Jump: Come enjoy our new one-of- a-kind jungle-themed bounce area.
- Pirate’s Plunder: “X” marks the spot at the one-of- a-kind Pirate’s Plunder.
- Climb Crazy: If you have a head for heights this attraction is for you!
- Bumper Cars: Hukoo’s Spin Zone bumper cars put a new spin to traditional bumper cars… literally!
- Arcade: After you’ve tried our exciting attractions, stop by our game room!
- Mini-Bowling: A scaled-down version makes our Highway 66 mini-bowling a family favorite!
Hukoo’s Family Fun has the food to fuel your fun playing laser tag in Orlando and more. With Eat & Play Combos, you can save even more when you eat AND play! The cafe even has free wi-fi, which makes this indoor laser tag and playground in Orlando the best around.
Planning a birthday party? Hukoo’s is your birthday party destination! With three great party packages to choose from, everyone can have their birthday at this indoor laser tag and playground in Orlando. Hukoo’s Family Fun is open seven days a week to ensure your access to Orlando’s indoor Laser tag and playground. Loads of unique games and attractions means lots of fun for the whole family!
Whatever the weather, it’s always a fun day at Hukoo’s.